Father's Day - 17th June 2018
Father's Go Free!
This Father’s day, Sunday the 17th
of June, Wild Place Project is inviting all dads to visit us for free, with a full paying adult or child. Enjoy a day out with dad, whilst saving up to £9.95 for his ticket!
Why not treat dad and the whole family to a trip to Wild Place this Father’s day.
Get outdoors and discover something new, with a range of immersive exhibits to explore, you will come across some of our amazing animals from across the world in Discover Madagascar, secret Congo and Benoue National Park.
Get closer to nature with a walk through our woodlands or try out our barefoot trail. Set amongst beautiful trees, plants and wild flowers, the trail includes a range of textures and Mud Café.
Challenge dad to take on the Leap of Faith* or Giant Swing*.
Whether he is an adventurer, explorer, adrenaline seeker or simply just wanting to spend quality with the family, we have activities to suit all dad’s as well as the whole family this father’s Day.
Don’t forget to visit the Courtyard Café, all of our options are made using the best local, ethical and sustainable ingredients, all freshly prepared by our team of chefs every day.
Download your voucher here: Dads go free voucher 2018.pdf
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Bristol Zoological Society, their families and anyone connected with this promotion.
2. Complete and present this voucher on entry to qualify for discount.
3. Once completed, this voucher entitles one father free entry to Wild Place Project with a full paying adult or child.
4. Only one voucher per paying adult/child.
5. This voucher is only valid on Sunday 17th June 2018.
6. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. Incomplete vouchers will not be accepted.
9. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Wild Place Project reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances
outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or any third party.
11. Bristol Zoological Society and its subsidiaries does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others